Order Cancelation Policy
In case of cancellation of an order, you must contact us as soon as possible via the contact form or by phone, sending the order number.
In order to benefit from the refund, please consider the following conditions for returning the products:
- USED PRODUCTS CANNOT BE RETURNED!
- the products will not show signs of wear
- the products will not be damaged and will not have missing accessories (straps, etc.…)
- the notification for the return of the products must be made within 14 calendar days from the moment of receiving the package
- the products will be returned in a package that does not allow their deterioration during transport
- we reserve the right to refuse damaged packages or products that show signs of wear
- please notify us of the intention to return the products, by e-mail to email@example.com, containing: the order number, the products you want to return (you can find these details in the confirmation messages received after placing the order)
- to return the money you need to communicate an IBAN account, this being the only possible way to pay
- the refund period is a maximum of 15 calendar days
- we will send a courier to you to pick up the products
- the return is FREE
- you can also opt for changing the products ordered with other models or sizes
- the exchange will be made at your door
- exchange is FREE
You have a legal obligation to take care of the products while it is in your possession.
In the unlikely event that the store delivers the wrong product, you have the right to refuse delivery of that product and you will be refunded the full amount of money for the missing product. Any refund request will be discussed directly with Muzica Gramada.
Muzica Gramada may cancel the Order placed by the User, without any prior notice and without any subsequent obligation of any party to the other or without any party being able to claim damages from the other in the following cases:
a) Non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the User's card, of the transaction, in case of online payment;
b) Invalidation of the transaction by the card processor approved by Muzica Gramada, in case of online payment;
c) The data provided by the User on the Platform are incomplete and / or incorrect;